Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Charming Charlie


Have you heard of Charming Charlie?  It's a fabulous accessory store chain.  There is one near my house and for some reason it took me forever to go in there.  When I finally did I was so impressed with the HUGE selection of jewelry, purses, accessories and clothing.  What I love is that everything is organized by color.  It makes my slightly OCD heart sing. ;)

They also have very reasonable prices.  Necklaces are around $8-12 (WAY cheaper on the back clearance wall) and dresses around $20-30.  Those are the two categories I've bought the most, but we've also picked out some great birthday presents for my daughter's friends.  Many of the stores (but not all) have a kids section.  My daughter loves it!  

Check out this beauty.  My 5 year old picked it out on our last shopping trip.  Fortunately it was on the back clearance wall so it's a perfect addition to her dress-up collection.







I just wanted to share one of my favorite shops.  I don't work for them or anything, I'm just sharing for the love of inexpensive accessories!

No comments:

Post a Comment