Tuesday, July 23, 2013

National Hot Dog Day!

Did you know that today is National Hot Dog Day?


We celebrated this oh-so-special day by having none other than hot-dogs for lunch.  Not just any hot dogs though, but Applegate's fabulous organic uncured beef hot dogs.  These are hands down the best hot dogs I've ever eaten.  Perhaps it's b/c they are from grass-fed cows that had happy lives before becoming my lunch.  Or maybe it's b/c they don't have any fillers or nitrates?

I don't know why, I just know they're wonderful!  They are the only hot dog that I will eat.


How do you eat your hot dogs?  Around here I toast up a slice of bread (so much better tasting than a hot-dog bun) and add mayo, ketchup and mustard.  The hot dogs and the condiments are all conveniently purchased at my favorite Trader Joe's of course. ;)

Mmmm, doesn't it look great?

I may need to celebrate this day with another one!

Happy Hot Dog day!!

1 comment:

  1. We put homemade sauerkraut on ours :) They're so good!

    ReplyDelete