Monday, July 15, 2013

Unreal "unjunked" candy


I had to share a family favorite today, it's Unreal Candy Coated Chocolates.  Basically they're a healthier version of M&M's.  These delicious little candies have no corn syrup, preservatives, hydrogenated oils, GMOs or artificial dyes. 

Not only that but they are SO much better tasting than regular M&M's.


Shoot, all this talk about my favorite candy is making me hungry.  Excuse me while I go grab a bag out of the pantry.

They come in single serving bags but I buy the big (re-sealable) 10.7 oz bag b/c my entire family LOVES them.  I found them at Walgreens, CVS and Target.  Go here to find a retailer near you.


They make other candy too, but this one is our favorite.

You're welcome. :)

2 comments:

  1. So happy to see this post! I discovered Unreal and LOVE the brand!! I love the M&M type, but the peanut butter cups are my all-time favorite!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they the best! I hope enough people discover them so that we can keep finding them at stores!

      Delete