HomeVintage Fisher PriceMy Etsy ShopCategoriesAbout

Monday, November 17, 2014

Starbucks Christmas Advent Calendar

I came across the most marvelous Christmas goodies at Starbucks last week.  Yes...I know we haven't had Thanksgiving yet but Dec 1st will be here in just a flash!

Starbucks has this lovely advent "calender" which consists of magnetic boxes that stay on a chalkboard.  They have little dark and milk chocolate covered graham crackers inside each one.  

What I especially love is that they are reusable!  Next year I could add my own goodies and/or slips of paper with activity ideas (ie: Look at Christmas Lights as a family, Watch a Christmas movie, Bake Cookies for neighbors, etc).  I might even get my act together and add them for this year too!


 photo imagejpg3.jpg


The kit was $29.99 and included a $5 Starbucks gift card.  Go get one before they run out!

No comments:

Post a Comment