HomeVintage Fisher PriceMy Etsy ShopCategoriesAbout

Monday, January 5, 2015

My New (Easy At Home) Mocha Obsession


Over Christmas break I was taught the most marvelous way to make mocha (or hot chocolate) at home.  I had brought my 7 Minute Fudge recipe for a holiday get-together and one of my neighbors informed me that a square of my fudge would be perfect for hot-chocolate.  



Since my recipe is only chocolate, sweetened condensed milk, butter and heavy cream (yum) it melts with ease and creates the most delicious mocha flavor in my coffee.  Oh my it is good and oh so easy in my Keurig!


Directions
Brew Coffee

Add fudge square (start small around 1 inch square and add more as needed)
Stir
Enjoy!

I also add a little steamed milk to make it extra creamy.

So go make some 7 Minute Dark Chocolate Fudge and give it a try! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment