HomeVintage Fisher PriceMy Etsy ShopCategoriesAbout

Monday, May 23, 2016

Lunchbox Love Notes


When I was growing up my parents often left little love notes in my lunchbox the size of business cards.  I remember feeling special and loved by receiving them and even saved a few all these years. :)

I've tried here and there to put notes in my daughter's lunchbox but it always seems that I don't have enough time in the mornings and I don't think to plan ahead.

So...I came up with this clever and easy hack the other morning that did the job and was a fun surprise for my daughter.



I simply used a sharpie pen and wrote little notes on the consumable packages in her box.  How great is that?  She was tickled and came home with a big smile on her face.

Now I want to keep putting paper notes in her lunch too, but this will do here and there too.  This is our last week of school for the year (she says= Yay, I say= Hmmm), so I've got the summer to prepare for notes next fall.

Let me know if you have any great ideas for lunchtime love notes!

No comments:

Post a Comment