HomeVintage Fisher PriceMy Etsy ShopCategoriesAbout

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Riceworks House Party



On a recent beautiful thursday morning I met my friends at a playground for another House Party!  This time I hosted a riceworks party with lots of (free) goodies to share!


My prize pack included 6 bags of rice chips with interesting flavors like: Sundried Tomato, Salsa Fresca, Sweet Chili, Sea Salt & Black Sesame, Black Japonica Rice and Sea Salt.  They also included cups with straws/lids, coupons, magnetic note pads and best of all....chip clips!  We always need chip clips so they were the big winner. :)


Initially I thought the chips would just be for the adults but the kids loved ALL of the flavors too.  We passed the bags around one at a time and then voted for which flavor we liked the best.

Sweet chili won top award followed closely by Salsa Fresca.


Happy kids, happy moms!

Thanks House Party and riceworks.

No comments:

Post a Comment