HomeVintage Fisher PriceMy Etsy ShopCategoriesAbout

Friday, April 22, 2016

Fisher Price Friday - Sorting Rainbows


There are many reasons that I love our vintage Fisher Price toys.  I find them better made than many modern toys, they are colorful, quiet and asthetically pleasing.  They also provide a educational opporunities for sorting/organizing colors.  My youngest is a huge fan of putting things in order/grouping.  I think she inherited her mom's OCD. ;)

But seriously just the other day she proudly showed me her "Rainbow" of girls driving cars.  Girls of course as those are her current favorite.  


This isn't the first time she's made collections for me to see.  At age 3 she made me this lovely rainbow all by herself.  I was very proud. 


And pretty much every time she plays she is arranging the toys in some way by color or type.  I love it!


For other more traditional educational vintage Fisher Price sets check out:


No comments:

Post a Comment