HomeVintage Fisher PriceMy Etsy ShopCategoriesAbout

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

My latest Etsy Finds :)



1. Phone Case from HandyCraftGift - I've been looking for while for stylish soft phone cases for my iPhone.  I saw some great options at higher price points but this one looks SO much like the $36 versions and was only $5 (plus s/h).  Isn't is pretty?

2. Cactus Washi Tape and adorable Cactus post cards from Mandiekuo - I found this cactus tape on a whim while looking around Etsy one night.  They are designed by an artist in Taiwai and I couldn't help but love them!  The same drawing as the post cards is on the Washi tape.  This design was called "Wanna Hug".  She was reasonably priced and shipped super fast.

3. Paper Straws (made in the USA) from PuppyCatCrafts - I've bought from this shop in the past.  She has a HUGE selection of paper straw colors and designs.  I appreciate that her straws are made in the USA.  She ships fast and offers free printable flags for the straws, which would be cute for a party or event.

4. Personalized Starbucks cup - This one was a gift so I'm not sure what shop my friend bought it from but if you do the search "personalized Starbucks cup" on Etsy you'll see quite a few cute options. 

I also wanted to give a shout out to this company who make the cutest tank tops with fun summer themes.  I bought a "Lake Hair Don't Care" tank from ThisIsMyYearGear for my friend to enjoy.  

So there you go, those are my latest Etsy finds.  Now you know what I've been doing while spending so much extra time in bed recovering.  Good thing I'm feeling better so I can stop spending money, ha! Happy Shopping!

And don't forget to check out my Etsy shop VintageLittlePeople!

No comments:

Post a Comment