HomeVintage Fisher PriceMy Etsy ShopCategoriesAbout

Friday, May 5, 2017

Fisher Price Friday - What's For Sale?

It's been awhile since I've done a Fisher Price Friday!  I still love the vintage toys and my kids still play with them but I've dramatically slowed down my acquisition of new sets/toys.  Mostly because we already have (or used to have) all the sets we want!  


However, I am still selling Fisher Price toys in my little Etsy shop and I also have a few to share with you all one of these days.  Sets like the Lift and Load Railroad, some My Friend doll clothes and a few other goodies haven't appeared on the blog yet.


For today I thought I'd share what I've been listing in my shop lately.  You know, just in case you want some of these beauties for your own children or collection. :)


If any of these look interesting or to see more come check out my shop on Etsy: Vintage Little People

No comments:

Post a Comment