HomeVintage Fisher PriceMy Etsy ShopCategoriesAbout

Friday, September 8, 2017

Camping + Disneyland = Fun and Fatigue :)

My blog has been pretty quiet lately, we've had quite a few adventures here in the last week!  

First I went tent camping with my youngest for the Labor Day weekend.  It had been over a decade since I camped and it was her very first time in a tent.  Let's just say our usual "camping" style is more lodge and less tent. :) We both had a wonderful time and are already looking forward to doing it again!  Our favorite parts of camping were:
  • Getting out of the Phoenix heat, it was 30 degrees cooler up there! 
  • Spending lots of time with our best friends.
  • Sleeping in a tent snuggled up under the stars. 


The day after we got back home our whole family drove to CA for a Disneyland adventure.  Two fun filled days at the parks and another to drive home and I'm ready to rest. Whew. 

I'll be back to share our highs/lows as well as tips/tricks from Disneyland so stay tuned.  But first I need to catch up on laundry and sleep.



No comments:

Post a Comment