HomeVintage Fisher PriceMy Etsy ShopCategoriesAbout

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Puppy! Our days are ruled by a tiny 4 lb ball of energy!


Have I mentioned that we have a puppy? ;)  But seriously, our lives are run by this tiny little 11 week old 4 lb tiny dog.  Fortunately she's as cute and sweet as can be, but she's a handful!  Training is no joke!  A bonus for me is that my husband is doing most of the puppy care/training, whew!

She also takes a lot of naps, so we get some breaks.  In fact right now I am sitting outside on our back patio on my computer while she snoozes next to me.  Now that's living! 


My girls are smitten with this little bundle of energy and I have no trouble getting them out of bed in the mornings, they're excited to see the puppy!  

Our other two Italian Greyhounds are handling the adjustment surprisingly well.  Our senior mostly ignores her but does not resist if she wants to cuddle with him.  He is also eating better, something that is a challenge for him, but he seems more interested now that other dogs are eating at the same time too!



The middle age IG has the hardest job, as she's the one that Button goes to play, chase, jump on and hang out with.  Bella seems often excited to have a friend/playmate, and other times wants her to be far far away.  I get that. :)


My husband made another DIY sock sweater for Button, hey it's a tradition around here!  And sadly it won't last long as she's growing growing growing. Go here for a look at our other two dogs in puppy sock sweaters. 


Other Italian Greyhound Posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment