HomeVintage Fisher PriceMy Etsy ShopCategoriesAbout

Friday, October 13, 2017

Fisher Price Friday - Chatter Telephone Wireless Speaker


Does this look familiar?  The Chatter Telephone #747 you say?  

Look closer. 


What's that switch on the back?  Why yes, it's an On and Off switch!  This isn't just any Chatter Phone, it's a Wireless Speaker (bluetooth) Phone.  



It looks so much like the original phone (on the right) but is a little more boxy, larger and doesn't move or make clicking sounds.  Instead it plays the music of your choice via your Smartphone or other bluetooth playing device.  So cool.


I pair it with my iPhone to play music in the playroom when I'm hanging out with my girls.  Doesn't it fit right in on the top of our shelving? :)  

They also make a Record Player version but I thought the Chatter Phone was cuter (and smaller).  These players are not that easy to find unfortunately, and as of yet have not been carried widely.  I found my Chatter Phone with a Groupon.  I have seen them on other daily deal sites as well as Cracker Barrel stores.  They run about $30.

It's a super fun addition to our little Fisher Price collection and Christmas is coming so keep a look out to get one of your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment