HomeVintage Fisher PriceMy Etsy ShopCategoriesAbout

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Today I got paid to speak my mind.

I don't usually shy away from telling people how I feel.  Especially about opinions related to products, social issues or random famous people.  I do avoid politics however.  In fact I enjoy talking about the latest baby product, fun recipe, way to save money or crazy celebrity baby name.  That is one of the main reasons I started this blog in the first place!

So today was a highlight because I was actually paid, and really good money at that to participate in a focus group.  All I had to do was go to a nice office and chat with some nice people for a couple hours about a specific topic.  I'd tell you what but I promised to keep it confidential.  And, not only did I get money but they had refreshments to boot. :)  

I could get used to this!  Oh, and I had a little me-time since my two sweet girls were being watched by their happy-to-help grandparents.  Life is good.

This was my first focus group with this company, they also have online surveys and phone surveys.

Not sure if you're into it but if you are go to Inspired Opinions to apply and see if you qualify.

I can't wait to be chosen for my next focus group!

No comments:

Post a Comment