HomeVintage Fisher PriceMy Etsy ShopCategoriesAbout

Monday, June 18, 2012

Etsy Store Launch!

The baby may not want me to sell any of these. :)

I had a very busy and exciting weekend.  On friday afternoon I hit the mother-lode of vintage fisher price toys in one craigslist lot!  There are far more pieces and sets than my girls can enjoy so I decided to finally open the Etsy shop I've been hemming and hawing on.

Can you believe all this?  There are 19 sets plus pieces including a couple that I've had my eye on for awhile (record player and a merry-go-round).  I'll have toys to feature on Fisher Price Friday's for the next few months!

Right now I have only a few vintage FPLP pieces in my store but I hope to add more listings every day.  I'm also going to sell vintage children's books and other old toys when I have the time.  I have to admit that it is a bit of a challenge to get all this going when I have two very busy girls with me.  Fortunately they like little people too, so we've been spending A LOT of time in the playroom with the toys all weekend.

So come check out my Etsy store: Vintage Little People

1 comment:

  1. Wow! So awesome! Just checked out your store....looks great!

    ReplyDelete