HomeVintage Fisher PriceMy Etsy ShopCategoriesAbout

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

House Party - Gevalia Coffee

As you may know I love House Party.  Getting free things in the mail to share with my friends is my idea of a good time.  Especially parties that involve coffee!  Recently I was picked to hostess a Gevalia Coffee House Party.  I invited a bunch of my momma friends for a morning coffee play-date (at a fabulous friend's house) and it was on!


This package full of goodies arrived the week before the party.  I received stainless steel coffee mugs, stainless steel coffee scoops, coffee (of course!) and a bunch of coupons to share.


My friends and their kiddos all met on a hot hot morning for some hot (well mostly iced) coffee and fun.  This was my attempt at a group photo with my self-timer.  Ha!


This one worked much better.  Most of the kids were running around the backyard but a few made it into the photo.

We all decided that Gevalia coffee is quite good.  So good that I may have had 2 full tumblers worth.  Let's just say I was feeling quite AWAKE that morning.  Ha!

I made some for my husband and he loved it too.  So much that we're switching from our prior brand (World Market) to this one.  

*Note: I was not reimbursed or paid by Gevalia or House Party to say all these lovely things.  We really do like the coffee and I thought I'd pass it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment