HomeVintage Fisher PriceMy Etsy ShopCategoriesAbout

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Barista Coffee House Party & Vine Wreath Craft Night



I had the best time last night attending and co-hosting a Barista Coffee House Party and Craft night with my friend and fellow blogger Amy of This Big Oak Tree.  I was hosting a Barista Coffee House Party and she had planned a craft night so we combined forces.  Caffeine, chatting and crafting go well together. :)

House Party (and Barista Prima Coffee) sent me a huge box full of 5 kinds of coffee and a bunch of goodies to share with my friends.  I made everyone lattes and we all agreed that the coffee was quite good.  It was a perfect night for coffee, the temperatures are (finally) dropping here in Phoenix and it was even raining a bit.

Barista Prima Coffee also included sample K-cup packs to send home with our guests.  Coffee to go!

Amy made some amazing appetizers and other friends brought snacks and desserts.


After some snacking and drinking we were ready to get crafting, hot glue guns and all!

Now I am not crafty although I try, but with Amy showing us what to do I was able to decorate this lovely wreath.  She provided the burlap and felt to make the flowers.  It cost me just $2.60 for the wreath and I only burned a couple fingers in the process.  Success!

Amy, our hostess enjoying a latte.

Here we are, crafting it up.  And no, we didn't require a grey/neutral/jeans dress code, we all just think a like.  Ha!

It was a fun night, down to the last empty cup. :)  Thanks Amy, I look forward to our next crafting adventure!

For sewing and crafting tutorials (maybe even this project?) check out Amy's blog: This Big Oak Tree

4 comments:

  1. I am SO impressed! I love how it turned out! See, you are quite crafty and you didn't even know it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne that was a lot of fun. Thanks for bringing the delicious coffee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome, can't wait to do it again! :

      Delete