HomeVintage Fisher PriceMy Etsy ShopCategoriesAbout

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Beef and Bean Soup with Swiss Chard

I found this recipe on my friend Kymm's blog.  I couldn't resist her photograph and had to give it a try.  However, I didn't have all the ingredients on hand including the Trader Joe's 17 Bean and Barley mix.  I googled the bag and found that it had 16 ounces in it, so I measured out my own combination of dried beans and barley (white, black & kidney).

I also didn't have ground beef so I used stew meat and cut it into smaller pieces.  I added it to the soup after the beans and veggies were brought to a boil so it would have time to get nice and soft.  Otherwise it was the same recipe. :)


Does it look good to you too?  Go here for the recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment