HomeVintage Fisher PriceMy Etsy ShopCategoriesAbout

Friday, July 24, 2015

Fisher Price Friday - Little People Shirts

Happy Friday!  This weekend I'm back in my hometown attending my 20th year (yikes!!) HS reunion.  I'm feeling nostalgic all around but I wanted to stop by to show the cutest FPLP tank tops that I recently found for my girls.


These sweet colorful tanks have photos of little people on them!  Aren't they adorable?


I found these shirts on Etsy in the shop Dessert First Designs.  Her shop makes lots of different t-shirts and tank tops with pictures of FPLP as well as other cute designs.  Although she mostly has smaller toddler/baby sizes she was happy to make custom size 4 and 7/8 tanks for me!

 

The package came cutely wrapped with free stickers inside, my girls were thrilled!  


I chose the boy/girl design for my youngest because it looks just like her and her BFF.  Don't you agree?


Love Love Love!

For more of my favorite FP themed products check out:


No comments:

Post a Comment