HomeVintage Fisher PriceMy Etsy ShopCategoriesAbout

Thursday, December 22, 2016

UFF-DA Calling all Norwegians

Any other Scandinavians out there?  I'm a proud Norwegian-American, my grandparents on both sides (except one Englishman) were Norwegian.  Hey, that blond hair comes from somewhere am I right? ;)



Anyway, when I saw this UFF-DA t-shirt on Target I had to have it!  It's part of their Todd Snyder Minnesota Local Pride collection.  There is a women's and a men's version.  They're only $14.99 and right now they ship free.

I'm planning on wearing it next week when I'm visiting my mom.  She's got one too so we can be matchy-matchy while making Krumkake, Lefse or Lutefisk.  So excited!

If you're Norwegian too go get one!  

Details: I'm wearing a size Small, I'd say it's pretty true to size since it's a little big on me and I usually get XS.  It's 100% cotton, short sleeved and $14.99.

To see more of my family's Norwegian pride check out my mom's Norwegian-inspired/themed Tiny Home Beach Cottage.

No comments:

Post a Comment