HomeVintage Fisher PriceMy Etsy ShopCategoriesAbout

Monday, December 5, 2016

Winter Styling thanks to Target Part 2

Last week I shared my youngest daughter's newest winter gear, thanks to Target.  Well I didn't want to leave my big girl out so when she had a head-to-toe Target day I had to share it with you.



She's got on her new Cat & Jack Anorak coat (check it out, they've been having amazing sales lately).  It has a removable fur trim.  Now it isn't super heavy, but this is an Arizona winter we're talking about. :)  We'll add more layers when we visit the family in Washington.

Next up is her favorite-to-wear-to-music-class long sleeved t-shirt.  By Cat & Jack naturally and only $7!  Her jeans are the same dark wash jeggings from last week.  They're on heavy rotation right now.

Last but not least she's got some adorable boots, also from Target but those cuties were from last season.  They have some even cuter shoes this year, have you checked them out lately?  So so cute.  We've got some adorable leapard print boots for her coming in the mail, can't. wait. 

So there you go.  My girls + Target clothes = Happy Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment