HomeVintage Fisher PriceMy Etsy ShopCategoriesAbout

Monday, February 27, 2017

Cute and Inexpensive Kid's Swimsuits - I 💗 Target!

Last month we took our first cruise with the girls.  I realized a week before we left that my girls had outgrown most of their swimsuits.  I shopped online and found these adorable and affordable suits from my favorite store, Target!

They were both under $20 (one was only $14.99) and they worked out perfectly.  I thought I'd share them with you in case you have some warm weather travel plans this winter, or if you just want to plan ahead.  Or.....if you live in AZ and are already having your kids suit up in our 80 degree weather (don't hate us but it's coming back by the end of this week).

First up is the Girl's Breaking Waves Polka-dot swimsuit. with rainbow ties.  It is my favorite and got so so many comments when she wore it.  It also photographed pretty well.  

It ran true to size, my 5 year old wore a size 5.  It costs only $14.99.




Next up was my big girl's Chevron one piece with rash guard.  The rash guard is white with pink sleeves and a chevron heart.  It wasn't particularly hot on our cruise so she didn't wear it as much, but I'm sure we'll get plenty of use out of it this summer!

The front of the suit was rainbow chevron print and the back a bright pink.  It made her easy to find on the beach. :)

They have so so many cute and affordable suits at Target for kids, check them out before they're gone!

6 comments:

  1. If you are looking for toddler girl rash guard at affordable rates, Brookesbeach.com is one of the best choices for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you have large shoulders, go to the store and opt floral high waisted bikini bottom to accentuate the waist and divert the onlooker's gaze or if you are large breasted and are too conscious about it, you can use sports bra instead of the standard bra.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Great article. I can also recommend our wholesale kids swimswear .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice children's swimsuit, we also have such lovely swimsuit in Riolio, you can take a look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You composed this post about kids swimwear topic. I got data from your article, it is precious for me and furthermore for other people. Continue sharing this sort of information. wholesale kids swimwear

    ReplyDelete
  6. Summer is coming. Let's check more lovely swimsuit.

    ReplyDelete