HomeVintage Fisher PriceMy Etsy ShopCategoriesAbout

Friday, March 3, 2017

Fisher Price Friday - Storage Updates

It's been awhile since I had a Fisher Price Friday!  I've got a few toys and goodies to share but today I want to show off our storage changes.  For years I've kept most of our kid's collection in a big armoire which was good and bad.  The good is that the playroom looked neat when they were tucked away, but the bad is that my youngest had a hard time reaching many of the toys and also I couldn't see them!



So I did a switch and moved (most) of the FPLP toys to the bookshelves and put the books in the armoire instead (and got rid of a bunch).

As a result my little person is using the little people toys more!  Hooray!



The baskets on the bottom hold little people, miscellaneous pieces, vehicles and a few pull toys.



As a result of the move a few toys had to move to the closet and some we're getting rid of (selling soon in my Etsy shop).  We can't keep them all forever, although I'm happy that my youngest has a few more years of play in her. :)

To see how the playroom has looked in the past:

Playroom Storage
Playroom Organization

1 comment:

  1. Fisher Price is very good brand and it has many kind of toys. This brand has huge variety of toys and kids will be happy to play with this brand toys. baby toys

    ReplyDelete