HomeVintage Fisher PriceMy Etsy ShopCategoriesAbout

Friday, July 28, 2017

Fisher Price Friday - Little People Art Print

I spend a bit of time on Etsy both as a buyer and a seller.  Right now I only sell vintage toys (mostly Fisher Price) and I often find myself looking at FPLP items too.  That's how I found this delightful print.


The shop is called Mostly Little Art and it is full of delightful original paintings and prints for a reasonable price.


My print came quickly and well packaged.  It looks fantastic in our playroom.


To get your own print check out her shop Mostly Little Art.  
To check out my shop go to Vintage Little People. :)

*Note: The adorable white house shaped organizers were decorated for me and given as a birthday gift by my daughters and a dear friend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment