HomeVintage Fisher PriceMy Etsy ShopCategoriesAbout

Thursday, January 19, 2012

A little peek at our little people

I spent over five hours at two different parks today.  In mid January.  Ah, how I love living in Arizona.  I believe it was in the low 70's and oh-so-sunny.  

Before I get back into talking about cloth diapers I thought I'd throw a couple photos up of one of my favorite toys.  Yes, I'll admit that I like them, perhaps as much as my daughter does. ;)

We have quite a few vintage Fisher Price Little People play sets from the 70's and 80's.  This one is the school house.  If they are "vintage" does that make me old too?  

Does anyone else love these little faces?  They are a big hit around here and I must admit that I may, just may have gone a bit overboard in collecting the different sets for my daughter. ;)

What vintage Little People sets were your favorites to play with as a kid?  Do you still have any of them?  More about our little people toys on another day.  All of that sun this morning and afternoon has worn me out!

2 comments:

  1. I love these. I need the school house and A-frame

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these. I need the school house and A-frame

    ReplyDelete