HomeVintage Fisher PriceMy Etsy ShopCategoriesAbout

Monday, January 9, 2012

Would you like help with that?

When shopping I am often asked "would you like help with that" or "would you like help out with that".  Until recently I always said no.  After all, I'm a capable mommy, why would I need help?

Turns out because help is great!  I first said yes last week at Sprouts when I had too many bags to fit in the cart.  A very nice woman walked out to my car with me, loaded my van and even closed the doors for me.  By the time I had my baby and 4yr old buckled in she was done and we were ready to go.  Heaven!

So today at SuperTarget when asked if I wanted help out I said yes.  Another fabulous worker walked us out and loaded the van.  So easy!

So my advice for today is when asked if you'd like help out say yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment