HomeVintage Fisher PriceMy Etsy ShopCategoriesAbout

Friday, January 13, 2012

Park Shoes

My 4 year old has been growing like a weed.  All of a sudden she has only a few pairs of shoes left that still fit.  We've been on the search for "park" shoes, you know, the kinds that keep the sand out.  Are there even such a thing?  Well we've been looking.  Crocs, mary janes and even converse were out as sand kept getting in.  I found these cute little Saucony shoes at the StrideRite outlet.  And when I say cute I mean that I wish they were in my size!  Adorable.


The only downsides to these cute and affordable shoes are the ties.  My 4 year old can't tie her own shoes yet and I must admit I'm getting tired of the task.  However, I decided these shoes were cute enough to forego velcro this time.
The true test will be whether or not they keep enough sand out, here's hoping!


No comments:

Post a Comment