HomeVintage Fisher PriceMy Etsy ShopCategoriesAbout

Saturday, July 14, 2012

DRY Soda

Have you heard of DRY soda?  I hadn't until just last week when I saw an article about it on my FB feed.  That same afternoon I happened upon it at a grocery store and decided to give it a try.

The company was created by an alum from my alma matter SPU (go falcons!!) and they describe it as an "adult soda".  They are naturally low in sugar (only cane sugar) and have all natural ingredients.  They also have recommended pairings for each soda.  For example lavender pairs with: cheese courses, pork, roast duck (!?!?), desserts and chocolate.  This is one fancy soda. :)

There are lots of fun flavors like lavender, cucumber, vanilla bean, juniper berry, wild lime, blood orange and rhubarb.  The store I bought my 4 pack in had only three flavors and I selected lavender, which was a first for me.

Doesn't that look refreshing?  It had a light flavor, not too sweet and not too strong.  Perfect for a summer day.  I thought it was a fun girly drink and would be great for a get-together with my friends.  I plan on trying more flavors, especially rhubarb and vanilla bean!  I discovered that it is carried at many stores throughout the country including one only 2.5 miles from my house!

Have you tried DRY?  What is your favorite flavor?  If you live in the Seattle area you should try out their testing room.  How fun would that be?  I'm planning on checking it out on my next trip to WA state.

No comments:

Post a Comment