HomeVintage Fisher PriceMy Etsy ShopCategoriesAbout

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

My Baby Has Left the Closet

Remember how my baby slept in the closet for the longest time?  Then when she was a toddler she still slept in the closet for naps?

Well I'm (finally) packing up the pack-and-play.  The days of (occasional) blissful naps due to the darkness of my closet are over.


This little toddler is now capable of:

1. Climbing out of the pack-and-play.
2. Opening (and re closing) multiple doors.
3. Taking off her clothes and diaper.

Oh yes, we entered a fun new stage called "hey look the baby is naked and running around at nap time".

This wouldn't be so bad except we are leaving on a vacation soon in which she will be sleeping every night in a pack-and-play.  Or at least that was the plan.  Sigh.

Kids, gotta love them for keeping us on our toes!

For more info on how I organize my closet go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment