HomeVintage Fisher PriceMy Etsy ShopCategoriesAbout

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Throwback Thursday - Hawaii


Did you know that I used to live in Hawaii?  For a few years I lived it up enjoying sunsets just like this one.  It's been over a decade since I moved away to start my life with my now-husband, but back in the day I was a single girl in Hawaii. :)

I surfed, ate local food, wore slippers (aka flip-flops), learned how to make rice, spoke a little pidgin, worked hard and made amazing friends.

I had the best memories with these two wahine.  Fortunately for me (and them!!) they still live in Hawaii, married to locals and now with adorable children.  So I have more reasons to go back and visit!

Here we are 10 years later (taken last spring).

Spring 11 years ago.  I haven't changed a bit right?  Right? ;)

Dreaming of Hawaii today and reliving so many lovely memories.

4 comments:

  1. It's so crazy to see my cousin on your blog! :) Have not yet made it out to Hawaii, but I hope to visit her someday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a small world Sherilyn! Your cousin is awesome! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness. What good times we had. Thanks for sharing my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome! I look forward to making more fun memories, just need to get me out there.

      Delete