HomeVintage Fisher PriceMy Etsy ShopCategoriesAbout

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Baked Parmesan Mushrooms Recipe

I am a big mushroom lover, but have not always been devoted.  As a child and up until my early 20's I couldn't stand mushrooms in all their fungi glory.  However, one day I all of a sudden "matured" (as my dad would have said) in mushrooms.  Now I can't get enough of them.  I love all kinds and served all ways.

This easy side-dish recipe is just one of the many ways that I love to eat them.  You can't go wrong with Parmesan and a little lemon juice, right?



Baked Parmesan Mushrooms
1 1/2 pounds mushroom, thinly sliced 
3 tablespoons olive oil 
Zest of 1 lemon 
1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice 
3 cloves garlic, minced 
2 teaspoons dried thyme 
1/4 cup grated Parmesan 
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste 

Directions
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or pan. Place mushrooms in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Add olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, thyme and Parmesan.  Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Gently toss to combine. Place into oven and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until browned and tender, tossing occasionally.  Serve right away!

I served my mushrooms with Baked Zucchini Sticks and Buttery Bread Crumb Cod.   

No comments:

Post a Comment