HomeVintage Fisher PriceMy Etsy ShopCategoriesAbout

Friday, July 11, 2014

Fisher Price Friday - Squeak & Peek Sailor

Happy Friday!  We just returned from our trip last night and I am up to my ears in unpacking, laundry, Vintage Little People Etsy shop orders, and acclimating back to the desert heat (yikes!).  So you'll have to forgive me if I just show you a quick little baby toy today. :)



The Squeak & Peek Sailor #415 is a too-cute baby/toddler toy that was made between 1984-1992.  It's a simple toy but has a few fun features.

The blue base has a suction cup that is perfect to attach to a high chair, side of the tub or any hard surface.  There was at least one other version of this toy in which the suction cup/pole was yellow instead of blue.



The toy has a rattle inside and the yellow life vest spins around.  Last but not least there is a red button on top that makes a squeaking sound.

My little girl is almost 3 but she still enjoys this little toy at meal time.  I just wish we'd had it when she was smaller (designed for 6 to 24 months).

For other vintage Fisher Price Baby Toys Check Out:

Baby's First Blocks #414

No comments:

Post a Comment