HomeVintage Fisher PriceMy Etsy ShopCategoriesAbout

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Christmas Craft Night - Advent Board


A couple weeks ago I spent the evening at a friend's home with some fabulous ladies making Christmas crafts!  It was our third annual Christmas Craft Night and this year we made count down to Christmas/Advent boards.  The best part of the night was hanging out, laughing, eating amazing food (and hot chocolate) and of course a bit of wine.  But we also made lovely crafts too!



The craft inspiration was a log slice with chalk paint and festive decorations.  However, when my BFF and I went to the local Hobby Lobby there was only one log slice left so I decided to get creative.  This of course is a stretch for me but here's what I came up with!



I took a photo frame, Christmas wrapping paper, a little hot glue, dry erase pens and a few decorations and voila!



Super simple and if I decide not to count down I could just write a message.  Now if I had better lettering it would be even cuter, but this is how I write so there you go. :)  I keep my board in the playroom next to the children's tree.



I think we all did a great job!


























For more Christmas Crafts Check out:

Topiary Tree Craft
Kids Felt Christmas Tree
Mini Burlap Wreath
and when Christmas is over make this Christmas Card Coffee Table Book with the cards you received this year!



No comments:

Post a Comment