HomeVintage Fisher PriceMy Etsy ShopCategoriesAbout

Monday, November 7, 2016

Dollar Shave Club - "Male" products that this woman loves

I've been using Dollar Shave Club for a couple years now; and although I'm not their target since it's a men's shaving subscription company, I'm still a big fan!

I've been using the 4x razor since 2014.  For only $6 a month (shipped) my legs are smooth and hair-free.  I've been adding other products to my subscription and today I'd like to share a couple more with you.

Since Dollar Shave Club is a line targeting men they refer to beauty products as "Clean", "Style" and "Protect".  A couple months ago I reviewed the Wind Master Lip Balm and the Wanderer Lavender & Amber soap bar.  Today I'd like to share my new favorite  Dr Carver's Shave Butter.



I am not a fan of using bar soap to shave my legs and for awhile now I've been using a shave oil (honest company).  Although it kept my legs moisturized and prevented nicks it was thick and challenging to get out of my shaver.  The Dr Carver's Shave Butter had all the pluses and NONE of the drawbacks.

It's amazing!

This genius product applies easily (a little goes a long way), has very little scent, rinses cleanly and does a great job.  My legs were moisturized and no nicks!  The Shave Butter comes in two sizes for travel (3 oz) or home (6oz).  

Ladies. Get. This. Butter.

Best part about the Dollar Shave Club is that you can just add the product to your regular shipment for no extra shipping cost.



Also an update on the Wanderer Lavender & Amber soap.  I've been using the bar soap and both my husband and I like it.  I bought my BFF the liquid Body Cleanser version of this soap and she reported back that she LOVES it.  So *shhh* but I bought her a bunch for her birthday next week.  Nothing says Happy Birthday like some shower soap.  Ha! (don't worry I got her something else too).

So if you're already a subscriber who happens to be a woman try these products out!  And if you haven't given them a try consider joining the Dollar Shave Club. It's not just for men! 

I'm also considering gifting shavers/products as Christmas gifts.  Wouldn't they be a fun gift for the teenagers in your life? :)

For my prior reviews check out: 

Update, Lip Balm review and a trick to save on your subscription

Dollar Shave Club a Woman's Review
Dollar Shave Club not Just for Men

And to sign up pretty please use this link and I'll get a credit.  Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Great write-up, I am a big believer in commenting on blogs to inform the blog writers know that they’ve added something worthwhile to the world wide web!.. Best Aftershave Balms in 2018 Reviews

    ReplyDelete