HomeVintage Fisher PriceMy Etsy ShopCategoriesAbout

Friday, December 1, 2017

Christmas Sneak Peak (Fisher Price)



It's beginning to look like Christmas around here!  We've got all five trees up and lights decorating outside.  The kids are making wish-lists and I'm hiding away purchases to wrap for them later. :)

I wanted to give you a sneak peak of the Vintage Fisher Price that will be under the tree this year!  This year I'm giving my youngest (age six) yet another My Friend Doll.  This is the *last* one though as 4 is plenty!  She's been getting one doll the last couple years on her Birthday and Christmas, so it's bittersweet for me that this is the last one.  She is pretty sure she doesn't want the boy My Friend Doll by the way, which is why it won't be 5!

I have been able to purchase all 4 of the My Friend Dolls new in box, which I think is pretty amazing since they are 30-40+ years old!  This last one I found months ago and have been hiding it up in the closet.


 

She is My Friend Becky #218 made between 1980-1984.  She has beautiful ginger hair and freckles.  Cutest! She comes with a white hat, aqua dress and white shoes. 



I've also been looking for more My Friend Doll clothes.  Mostly used but I've found a few new in package too.  A-mazing.  Since she has 4 of these cuties to dress now I have duplicates of some outfits so that they can match. I accidentally bought too many of the "Winter Wear" outfits so if you need one check out my Etsy shop, I'll have one there soon. 



I'm most excited about this nightgown/robe/slippers set.  I found two new in package for her!

I can't wait to wrap these up and put them under the tree.  I know she'll be super excited on our Christmas Present opening day (never the 25th....always a few days before). 

For more on our Fisher Price Dolls:

#209 My Friend Jenny
#204 Baby Ann (a soft doll) 


1 comment:

  1. Good morning
    I live in France I discovered your blog and especially your passion for Fisher Price. Do you know of a virtual catalog that lists all Fisher Price toys? If so can you send me the link I will be super happy I thank you in advance and wish you a good life

    ReplyDelete