HomeVintage Fisher PriceMy Etsy ShopCategoriesAbout

Monday, November 18, 2013

House Party - For the Love of Foam Gevalia Coffee



I hosted another House Party this last week.  In case you're keeping track it's my 3rd this year!!  It was (another) Gevalia party, this time for their new foam K-cup coffees.  It was called For the Love of Foam and had samples of their new Cappuccino, Mocha Latte and Carmel Macchiato flavors.

A week before the party I received my FREE box of samples.  Also coupons and goodies for the party.  I was supposed to try out the samples before the party to make sure I knew how to do it.  I was happy to comply! ;)  


 
It's pretty easy though.  The coffee comes in 2 steps; Step 1. Open the foam packet and put in the bottom of your cup.  Step 2. Brew the k-cup (8oz only).  Add sugar and cinnamon/nutmeg, etc on top and voila!

I hosted the party at my BFFs house and it just happened to be her birthday week so we celebrated with some cupcakes!  A little sweet with coffee is just fine with me, although all our littles just may have had a bit of a sugar high.  
The Birthday Girl!

Having little babies means lots of coffee!  

Especially my friend who has twin girls!

To be honest I only liked the Cappuccino flavor.  The Mocha Latte had sucralose in it which is a no-no in my house (that and I hate the taste).  The Carmel Macchiato was a bit too fake-flavor tasting to me and reminded me of gas station coffee (brutal I know).  However, the cappuccino was just right!  Especially with a dash of cinnamon on top.  Yum!

I'm still a fan of old-fashioned foam-milk-yourself but in a pinch or when in a hurry this is a yummy alternative.


Thanks to my friends for coming and to Gevalia for sharing the Love of Foam!


Other House Parties I've Hosted Recently


*Note: I do not get paid to talk about House Party, I just like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment