HomeVintage Fisher PriceMy Etsy ShopCategoriesAbout

Friday, November 15, 2013

Fisher Price Friday - Dept 56 Christmas Ornaments at Target


It's beginning to look a lot like a FP Christmas here on Fisher Price Friday.  As you may recall I am a huge fan of the Hallmark Fisher Price Ornaments which sadly stopped production last year.  However, thanks to a lovely FP friend I found these new Fisher Price Holiday Classics Department 56 ornaments to tide me over.



Aren't they adorable?  This year's collection included the Pull-A-Tune Xylophone (#870), Rock a Stack and the Chatter Telephone (#747).  Unlike the prior Hallmark ornaments these aren't made out of plastic so they're heavier.  I'm no material expert but they feel like ceramic to me.  They are also larger than the Hallmark ornaments.



However, they're cheap ($8 each) and adorable so I don't care!



I found mine at my local Target.  I was unable to find them on Target online.  There are some on eBay with marked up prices.





The proportions on the Chatter Telephone are a little off but it's still adorable!  It includes a black phone cord and a red glitter phone receiver.  The lithographs are pretty impressive in their similarity as shown.


So go get them!  Merry Christmas! 

For more on the Hallmark Fisher Price Ornaments

2007 - See 'N Say 
2008 - Play Family Farm 
2008 - View-Master 
2009 - School Bus 
2009 - Chatter Telephone 
2010 - Play Family Fun Jet 
2010 - Zookeeper Says 
2010 - Play Family School 
2011 - Music Box Teaching Clock 
2011 - Play Family House 
2011 - Little People Lil' Movers Fire Truck (not a vintage toy) 
2011 - Snoop 'N Sniff - Limited quantity 
2012 - Corn Popper 
2012 - Two Tune TV

2 comments:

  1. These ornaments are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't you love them? I hope they make more next year too!

      Delete