HomeVintage Fisher PriceMy Etsy ShopCategoriesAbout

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Hurrah for Keurig!

I got the best gift for my birthday, a Keurig Platinum coffee machine.  I have secretly wanted one of these magical beverage machines for awhile now, but it seemed impractical since we don't drink coffee all the time around here.  In fact our other coffee machine is a 4 cup Mr Coffee, you know the kind college students have in their dorm rooms.  Ha!

However, I have admired them from afar and used them with great glee while traveling when they were in our hotel rooms.  And now I have my own, oh the caffeine bliss!


The Keurig came with 60 K-cups (4 boxes!) and a reusable filter in case I want to use our own ground coffee.  I can also use it to make hot water for my tea.

Seriously, I am loving this machine.  Anyone else have and love the Keurig?  What is your favorite coffee K-cup brand?

Thank you thank you to my BFF Anne C.  You're the best! (and ah-hem, you've set the bar high)

No comments:

Post a Comment