HomeVintage Fisher PriceMy Etsy ShopCategoriesAbout

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Matchy Matchy

I am a sucker for matching or coordinating outfits.  I found these cute big and little sister outfits at Carters this week.  How adorable are my little jailbirds?  And yes, I'm a bit nutty to consider putting my girls in white pants but that's another story.  My love of matching or coordinating outfits goes way back.  When I was a kid my sister and I sometimes had matching dresses or outfits that our grandmother would make us.  I loved it.

This isn't exactly matching, but here's a coordinating outfit that we probably got from our cousins.  My sister is the one on the left and is almost two years older than me.  And yes, we are looking very 70's here.  Now you can see where my older daughter's blond-blond hair comes from. :)

I'm so thankful that I have two little girls of my own.  That I can occasionally dress up in matching outfits and take photos of.  Even if it is almost impossible to get them both to look at the camera at the same time.  Ha!

Now she's looking!

Happy Easter everyone!  

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Happy Easter to you too Val! Looking forward to seeing you soon. :)

      Delete
  2. Love it! We'll see how much the boys like me playing dress up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can enjoy it until they're old enough to complain. :)

      Delete
  3. So cute! I'm a sucker for matching/coordinating outfits as well:) I was at Baby Bloomers the other day and I think the lady thought I was nuts b/c I was laying out the clothes I bought for Jake and Lilly to make sure they coordinated:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah you twin mommies, all that cuteness how could you resist not matching them? :)

      Delete