HomeVintage Fisher PriceMy Etsy ShopCategoriesAbout

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Mother's Day Loot

I had a great Mother's Day.  It was extra special this year because we were dedicating baby girl at church.  My parent's were in town for the event, so I got to be with my mommy on mother's day which doesn't happen very often. :)

My 4 year old is finally old enough to start making me gifts which I LOVE.  Look at this cute frame she "made" for me at Mom's Day Out.  It is a gigantic magnetic photo frame.

If you follow me on Pinterest a month or so ago I was pinning mother's jewelry like mad.  I wanted a new necklace that included baby-girl.  This is the one I ended up getting.  It is from Otis B Jewelry on etsy.  It has charms with the 1st initials of each of my girls.  

The charms are silver and the pearl is freshwater.  The baby approves, she likes to grab it while nursing.  Hopefully it is as durable as my nursing necklaces!

My other lovely Mother's Day treat was this colorful gerbera daisy plant from Trader Joe's.  I was going to buy it for myself but our favorite check-out-person insisted that I get it for free. :)  The Arrowhead Trader Joe's location is the best!  

No comments:

Post a Comment