HomeVintage Fisher PriceMy Etsy ShopCategoriesAbout

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Bye Bye Big Baby


During the process of de-cluttering our house we also got rid of quite a few of my girl's toys, dolls and books (even FPLP!!!).  One of the toys that left our house was the much loved "Big Baby" doll.  Big Baby got her name back when my oldest was only 2.  At the time all of her dolls had inspired names like: Pink Baby, Blue Baby, Little Baby, etc.  So obviously this huge doll had to be named "Big Baby".




Big Baby was fantastic since she was big enough to wear my daughter's baby clothes and she looked like a real baby (which sometimes gave me a start when I'd come into a room and see her sitting there).

Often my daughter would insist on pushing Big Baby around in her stroller and would buckle her into the seat next to her in the car.



Big Baby was still in the house when my youngest daughter was born.  She also loved Big Baby and we took many photos of them side by side.




These are just a few of the dozens of photos we've taken over the years with our girls and Big Baby.  So you can imagine that I was a bit sentimental about this big huge doll that had been with my girls all this time.  But, following the De-Cluttering checklist I saw that it was time.

So we took one last photo of Big Baby with the girls before we donated it.  Now hopefully another little person is loving on Big Baby!


2 comments:

  1. Maileg toys are a brand of toy that is made in Germany and are very popular with children. These toys are not only fun for the kids, but they are also great for their parents. Source to know more about Dinkum Dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That baby is so cute and so are your kids! Please can you tell me where you bought the baby from?

    ReplyDelete