Thursday, April 27, 2017

40 Years Young (freebies to share)

If you know me in real life or follow me on Instagram you may have noticed that I had a birthday this week. ;)  Actually you might have thought it was last week when my friend's threw me a surprise party.  Or maybe you thought I was just celebrating turning 40 every day for an entire week!


So it's true, it's over and I am officially 40.  So far I have observed that turning 40 means:

  • Grey Hairs (appeared only a couple months ago)
  • 1st Mammogram appointment (yikes)
  • I check a different age bracket box...no more 30-39, now I have to check 40-49.  Sigh.
But on the bright side I had a fantastic birthday party and am feeling optimistic about starting my 40s in a better place than I was in my late 30s.  

And....I got Birthday Freebies!  On my actual birthday I had:
  • Starbucks (Venti Flat White with an extra shot and 2 pumps of Cascara) You just need to have a registered SB card.
  • Hamburger at Johnny Rocket's (protein style) I just had to show my ID.
  • Appetizer at PF Chang's (lettuce wraps!)
Hooray for freebies!  I have a week to collect a few more including:

Whew, let the party continue!

(How amazing are these personalized cookies from my party?  So so so cute and special!) Made by: kimscookiecottage

To continue the 40 theme this year I'm going to share 40 of my favorite things.  So stay tuned, I'll start with my first few next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment