HomeVintage Fisher PriceMy Etsy ShopCategoriesAbout

Thursday, April 27, 2017

40 Years Young (freebies to share)

If you know me in real life or follow me on Instagram you may have noticed that I had a birthday this week. ;)  Actually you might have thought it was last week when my friend's threw me a surprise party.  Or maybe you thought I was just celebrating turning 40 every day for an entire week!


So it's true, it's over and I am officially 40.  So far I have observed that turning 40 means:

  • Grey Hairs (appeared only a couple months ago)
  • 1st Mammogram appointment (yikes)
  • I check a different age bracket box...no more 30-39, now I have to check 40-49.  Sigh.
But on the bright side I had a fantastic birthday party and am feeling optimistic about starting my 40s in a better place than I was in my late 30s.  

And....I got Birthday Freebies!  On my actual birthday I had:
  • Starbucks (Venti Flat White with an extra shot and 2 pumps of Cascara) You just need to have a registered SB card.
  • Hamburger at Johnny Rocket's (protein style) I just had to show my ID.
  • Appetizer at PF Chang's (lettuce wraps!)
Hooray for freebies!  I have a week to collect a few more including:

Whew, let the party continue!

(How amazing are these personalized cookies from my party?  So so so cute and special!) Made by: kimscookiecottage

To continue the 40 theme this year I'm going to share 40 of my favorite things.  So stay tuned, I'll start with my first few next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment