HomeVintage Fisher PriceMy Etsy ShopCategoriesAbout

Thursday, December 14, 2017

December Adventures

I only have a couple more weeks left in this blog but I've been too busy to write anything.  Good busy mostly, but still busy.  Between my job, parenting and Holiday activities we're booked!  



Here is what we've been up to this month so far: 

  • Loosing teeth (2 - Oldest)
  • Baking and decorating cookies with Grandma & Grandpa- 10 dozen (!!)
  • Sharing those lovely cookies with neighbors and friends
  • Christmas light appreciation at Illumination 
  • Hiking in the desert, this weather is fantastic!
  • Nutcracker with our besties
  • Starbucks dates with my beauties.
Not to mention decorating, shopping, wrapping, advent'ing and Christmas carol singing. :)

Man I love Christmastime!


Oh and one more adventure, today is my wedding anniversary.  It really is the most wonderful time of the year. 

1 comment: