HomeVintage Fisher PriceMy Etsy ShopCategoriesAbout

Monday, December 25, 2017

Merry Christmas



Merry Christmas!  We've had a lovely and full weekend of celebrating. We started off on Saturday the 23rd as our "Presents Day".  We have the fun family tradition of never waiting to open presents until the 25th we always do it early!  The last couple years we've opened late (the 23rd) due to school break starting so late.


Present highlights this year included a real sewing machine (oldest) and a My Friend Becky doll (youngest).  Also books, a Kano computer kit and knock-off Fingerlings. ;) 


This morning the girls opened stockings.  I went ahead and wrapped the little gifts, but I must admit I pretty much phoned it in last night on the wrapping job.  It looked like a blind monkey wrapped them. Fortunately the girls didn't seem to notice. ;)


Today we also had Christmas lunch with my in-laws.  This meant more gifts for the girls and another fun afternoon.

I hope that your Christmas has been merry too!  Just a reminder that my blog is closing down in the new year.  I've got one more week to wrap it up.   

No comments:

Post a Comment