Here are the top 5 things that have kept me/us busy:
1. Travel - We had a fantastic trip to WA and I've been planning/preparing for our next trip before school starts.
2. Daily Parks Dept Swim Lessons - Sitting on metal bleachers in 100-115 degree weather while the kids swim. Good. Times.
3. Birthdays!! This girl turned 5!! - We had her party last month but on her actual birthday our family celebrated.
4. Lost Tooth - The day after her birthday she lost her first tooth!! Hello Tooth-Fairy you're back in business. Sigh. PS- The Tooth Fairy upgraded to a computer this time instead of hand writing her notes.
5. And last but not least School Supply Shopping. The absolute worst and an expensive patience building exercise that resembles an unpleasant and somewhat impossible scavenger hunt. Double sigh.
So there you have it, those are the top 5 reasons that I've been offline. :)
School starts in less than 3 weeks so I'll have plenty of time on my hands soon enough.