HomeVintage Fisher PriceMy Etsy ShopCategoriesAbout

Friday, July 1, 2016

Fisher Price Friday - Vintage Birthday Gifts

It's possible that I've sort of overextended myself this week.  Between planning and executing a birthday party, packing for our trip to the Pacific NW (we leave this weekend) and doing last minute play dates/family visits I'm a tad bit exhausted/behind.

So for today's Fisher Price Friday I'm going to give you a little peek at the vintage FP toys I've been purchasing to give our almost 5 year old for her birthday later this month.

Of course we're also giving some modern toys including Lego and Palace Pets but I'm taking every opportunity to add vintage toys while I can since the years of playing with them are going SO fast.


I'm especially excited to give my daughter the Special Birthday Mandy #4009.  Made only in 1985 this version of a Mandy doll includes a party hat, wrapped gift (bracelet) and the sweetest little outfit.  My daughter happened to see a photo of one of these while I was looking on eBay one night and has been asking ever since for one!  She of course has no idea that the doll is 30 years old and no longer sold in stores. ;) I was thrilled to find a new-in-box version and can't wait to give it to her.  

Next up is the Lift & Load Depot #942 made in the late 70's.  I recently gave the girls the Lift & Load Lumber Yard #944 and it was such a hit that I decided to add another set to the collection.

Last but not least is the Oh Where oh Where Has My Little Dog Gone #766 pocket radio music box.  I showed details of this little cutie last week.

Adding these toys to a few new ones and I think her birthday will be a success!  I'll make sure to update with more info on the Lift & Load and the Mandy doll once they're unwrapped.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete