HomeVintage Fisher PriceMy Etsy ShopCategoriesAbout

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Starbucks "Pink Drink" Recipe


This momma loves caffeine but every once in awhile I get a caffeine-free drink at Starbucks.  This spring I followed the crowd and tried their "Pink Drink" which was a refresher with coconut milk.  I loved it because it was light and didn't have a lot of sugar.  So today after my morning hike I decided to make my own Pink Drink at home.  It turned out yummy!  Here's what I did:

Pink Drink 
Ingredients
1 can of berry sparkling water (I used Dasani but La Croix is my usual go-to)
1/4 cup of coconut milk (or almond if that's what you have)
1 tsp strawberry jam or preserves
sliced fresh berries (or dehydrated, that's what SB uses)
*sugar to taste

Directions
1. Combine coconut milk and jam using a frother, immersion blender or whisk.  Also add sugar if you like more sweet (1-2 tsp).
2. Add sparkling water.
3. Pour over ice and add berries.

Voila!  Yum city.

No comments:

Post a Comment