HomeVintage Fisher PriceMy Etsy ShopCategoriesAbout

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Easy way to keep track of medication doses.

My poor 9 mo old baby girl has had a few rounds of sickness in her short life.  More than one of them required antibiotics. :(  I'm not one of those moms that demand the Dr write out prescriptions, I prefer my kids have the least amount of medications as possible.  However, I am thankful that there are antibiotics especially when my little one had a fever of 103.6, or when her eardrum burst b/c an infection was so bad.


I was happy to see a hint on Pinterest just in time for our most recent round of medication.  It's pretty simple but I hadn't thought of it, ha!  You just make boxes for each dose and check them off the bottle as you go.  Genius!  This is especially helpful if you're like me and you can't remember if you've given the dose oh-say 10 minutes after you did. ;)  I plan on using this method for my own medications next time I'm sick too!

No comments:

Post a Comment