HomeVintage Fisher PriceMy Etsy ShopCategoriesAbout

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Cactus Bloom

We're having one of those days over here today.  My 2 year old started the day throwing up all over her bed (and self).  However, she absolutely-positively-no-way was going to take a bath or shower.  Nice.

It's been up and down since then and that includes throw-up. ;)  



However, amongst all the bleach, hand washing, hugs, snuggles and laundry I saw this beauty in my backyard.

 
Our Arizona Rainbow (aka hedgehog) cactus opened its' blooms this afternoon.  We count six which is the hedgehog's personal best. ;)  Check out the bright pink, aren't they lovely?

I like to think it's God's way of giving me a reminder of his beauty.

Here's hoping tomorrow is throw-up free!!

No comments:

Post a Comment