HomeVintage Fisher PriceMy Etsy ShopCategoriesAbout

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

(semi) Wordless Wednesday - Play dates

I haven't had as much to blog about lately.  I've been making the same old recipes and hanging out with my kids.  That's about it. ;)

We've had lots of play dates in-between colds and viruses.

I am blessed to have such lovely friends with kids around the same age as mine.

Shopping play dates are fun too.  Look at these cuties.

We even had a sleepover play-date last week with a friend whose husband was away on business at the same time.  How cute are these two?  (they are actually sound asleep in this photo)

Duplo play and yes, my 5 year old is wearing an Annie dress over her pjs. 

We also had a "pool" day in my big soaking tub with the kids, swimsuits and all.

That's about it.  Now I'd better go find some new recipes or something!

2 comments:

  1. We love playdates! Fun to see my little rugrat in the mix :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, looking forward to many more playdates! :)

      Delete